It’s the only way to travel if you love a beautifully crafted shoe.
For those of you who can’t fathom shoving your finely crafted brogues into your carry-on, Edward Green and Globe-Trotter have come up with just the thing to keep your shoes properly stored on your travels. Housed in Globe-Trotters classic luggage aesthetic, the case features six individually compartments with straps to keep the shoes secured when they’re on the move. We’re not entirely sure if Globe-Trotter is actually selling the piece but they do have a bespoke division that could whip up something similar or even more elaborate.
- Globe-Trotter looks to the glamour of the ’30s for its Murder on the Orient Express Luggage
- Mohsin Ali for Globe-Trotter
- Hodinkee and Zenith release the perfect modern watch for the true aficionado
- Viberg releases another classic boot inspired by western and vintage military footwear
- Monocle and From the Road team up to create an essential winter flying companion