Each blank is CNC machined in the US.
It may have never crossed your mind to purchase an aftermarket key for your vintage car but Formawerx has found a unique hole in the market to create beautifully-designed blanks that are as beautiful as the cars they were made for. The company is following up its first Porsche key with a new model called the Ignition LeMans¹⁷, a key that is precision machined from the same 303 stainless steel used in the factory OEM Porsche key. The blanks are compatible with all 911s from 1970 to 1998 as well as 912 and 914s.
$ 120-$ 150, formawerx.com
- 9ELEVEN delivers a much-needed headlight upgrade to vintage 911s
- Viberg releases another classic boot inspired by western and vintage military footwear
- Rough Crafts releases a full carbon fiber motorcycle helmet with a vintage twist
- Porsche releases a carbon fiber wheel unlike any other
- Vortic is turning vintage Army Air Corps pocket watches into stunning timepieces