A purpose-driven combination of form and function.
When you’re in a place like British Columbia, you’ll want a bike that can tackle any terrain. That’s the design direction of Federal Moto’s latest bike, the Lil’ Kim. Built for craft brewery owner, Kenny Dodd, the name is play on the infamous rapper and Dodd’s hometown of Kimberly, BC.
Built on a 2006 XR650L, Dodd requested a bike with “old style appeal” and as you can see Federal Moto came through in spades. Stripped down to its bare essentials, the lightweight motorcycle could not be more perfect for riding on the dirt or cruising through BC’s incredibly scenic roads.
- MuzaMoto Motorcycle Turn Signals
- Players Build Working Hard Drive Inside Minecraft
- Intern Reproduces 86,000 Square Miles Of British Geography In Minecraft
- The car that runs on AIR: Peugeot reveals plans for hybrid set to hit the streets next year
- THIS LEGO ROBOT THINKS LIKE A WORM—AND SOON YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN