The Pro Leather was originally released in 1976.
The Converse Pro Leather has had quite a rich history on the basketball court and in the 1980s it was the official footwear for the United States’ national team. Converse is celebrating this history with a special Pro Leather release in a classic white and navy color combo with classic details such as an egret suede eyerow, a matching midsole and of course, gold foil Pro Leather branding. It also features an American flag sockliner and comes in a low-cut Ox version.
Available December 11th at KITH and a global release will follow on December 21st.
- Wild Bill’s Leather Duffle is leather-wrapped luxury without the pretense
- Antarctic Expeditions inspire Nigel Cabourn’s latest collaboration with Converse
- Vans Vault blends luxury and their latest sneaker tech in the new UltraRange line
- This month in History-1881: American Red Cross founded
- Assouline looks through the history (and lenses) of luxury eyewear pioneer, Oliver Peoples