This GMT is built for the deepest dives.
Christopher Ward’s C60 Elite GMT 1000 is a timepiece that is destined for adventure. Constructed out of Grade 2 titanium, the watch features both a dual-time GMT function and a water resistance of up to 1000 meters. Inside the watch is a Sellita SW330 automatic with a 42-hour power reserve. It also features an anti-shock system, a unidirectional brushed or polished zirconia ceramic bezel, an integrated automatic helium release valve, Super-LumiNova Grade X1 GL C1 coatings, and a quick-release Grade 2 titanium bracelet with a micro-adjustable ratchet clasp.
$ 1,705-$ 1,960, christopherward.com
- Omega Planet Ocean 600M Skyfall
- Liftx Color 1000 Smart Bulb Blows Hue Out Of The Water
- Instrmnt previews their upcoming watch collaboration with Christopher Raeburn
- ICON, builder of some of the most coveted cars in the world, launches its first watch
- Singer Vehicle Design launches its own watch brand