WIP’s signature colorways now in a hi-top for the first time ever.
First available in a low in 2019, Carhart WIP releases a new addition to its footwear lineup with a hi-top version in two of their signature colors. Based on the Chuck 70, the shoe will come in Siganture Camo and Hamilton Brown (above), each echoing the company’s hybrid workwear/fashion aesthetic. The uppers are crafted from a rugged 12 oz canvas for durability and there’s an OrthoLite insole for a much-needed layer of cushioning and comfort.
Available January 30th.
- Carhartt WIP’s military-influence comes to the Chuck Taylor
- Converse and Foot Patrol team up on a limited edition Chuck Taylor and Jack Purcell
- Stutterheim launches its first footwear design
- N.Hollywood releases a Chuck Taylor for Converse Japan’s Addict imprint
- Anatomical Social Media Icons With Muscle And Bone