A stealthy off-roader with 3 hours of battery life.
CAKE’s is adding another all-electric off-roader to the lineup with the launch of the stealthy Kalk INK. The blacked-out electric motorcycle is based on their OR model and features the same 11kW motor, which can achieve speeds of up to 50 mph and has a range of up to 3 hours on a single charge. New to this model is the use of a non-linkage rear suspension, a lightweight motocross suspension, a 19-inch wheelset for increased durability and reduced maintenance, and an all-black finish.
$ 9,500, ridecake.com
- Lotus introduces the world to the first all-electric British hypercar
- Nike’s latest yoga collection introduces the company’s latest fabric innovation, Infinalon
- The Tesla 3 Is The Cheaper Electric Car We’ve All Been Waiting For
- You’ll Soon Be Able To Charge Your Electric Car At Home With ChargePoint
- The latest BMW X5 iPerformance gets a boost in range and performance