The reissue will be limited to 666 watches.
Analog/Shift called upon its readers to vote on the next Bulova Archive Series release and the winner was the 1972 Devil Diver. The new model stays true to the original design and features a 40mm stainless steel cushion case, the original orange dial, bracelet, and a 18mm nylon strap that’s exclusive to Analog/Shift. The only major change is what powers the watch. The original model was backed by a quartz movement, but this re-release will have their SW-220-1 AIG5 automatic movement.
The watch will be shipped this August and is limited to 666 pieces. 30 of those will be the Analog/Shift editions with the special casebook and the exclusive strap.
$ 1,525, analogshift.com
- It’s all in the details with worn& wound and analog/shift’s limited edition watch roll
- ANICORN Reinvents The Analog Watch
- Instrmnt previews their upcoming watch collaboration with Christopher Raeburn
- Hodinkee releases a Swatch Sistem51 for their latest collaboration
- Devil May Care: A James Bond Novel