One of the year’s most interesting compact SUVs is coming from a brand you probably wouldn’t expect.
Buick has revealed their all-new Envision and they’re making their presence felt with a sleek new design and an impressive collection of tech. Sculptural and athletic, the Envision’s new design is definitely one of the best from the company to date and with 20″ wheel options and a 228 hp 2.0L turbo, it can certainly go head to head with its competition in the luxury space. All models will feature advanced safety and driver assistance technologies, an available 10.2″ touchscreen display, optional Alexa integration with wireless CarPlay and Android Auto, an optional rear camera mirror, optional all-wheel-drive, optional continuous Damping Control suspension, and a hands-free programmable liftgate.
From $ 32,995, buick.com
- Dream Hotels brings its latest property to Hollywood, CA
- Audeze brings an immersive audio experience to its new Mobius headphones
- Bentley reveals its latest version of the Bentayga Speed
- Prometheus Design Werx hides a sophisticated design in an essential layer
- Qualcomm announces its latest flagship processor, the Snapdragon 855