Only the best customer service for a two million dollar car.
If you own a Bugatti, your car can have one of the most incredible customer service features in the automotive industry. With an owner’s consent, Bugatti will offer a telemetry system, a feature normally found on a Formula 1 or DTM car so that issues with the car can be remotely diagnosed. This system monitors around 10,00 signals from every part of the car to ensure the best possible performance.
The company will have three ‘Flying Doctors,’ who will be automatically notified of problems directly to their mobile phone and are ready to quickly answer any customer’s questions they have about their car. They are also ready to fly to any Bugatti customer around the world for a personal checkup of their hypercar.
- Porsche Takes On Bugatti With New GT 115 Hybrid Super Yacht
- Steven Spielberg teases the long awaited adaption of Ready Player One
- Neva AirQuadOne Flying Vehicle Is The Flying Car You’ve Been Waiting For
- Google’s self-driving car ready to hit the road
- Get ready for 3D-printed pasta, in any shape you want