The 600 Series has been a staple of their lineup for 25 years.
Bowers & Wilkins celebrates one of its core products with an Anniversary Edition of their 600 Series speakers. Popular for its combination of value and performance, the new 600 Series speakers are set to please the ears of audiophiles once again with performance updates that include upgraded crossovers, improved capacitors, and new high-frequency and mid-frequency capacitor designs for enhanced resolution and transparency. The speakers will also offer a new oak finish option as well as a special order red cherry finish.
The Anniversary Edition “S2″ upgrades are available for the 603,606, 607, and HTM6.
$ 799-$ 1,999, bowerswilkins.com
- Nissan 370Z Coupe Heritage Edition Celebrates 50 Years Of The Datsun/Nissan Z-Series
- Volvo’s launches into this year’s Ocean Race with a special edition V90 Cross Country
- Glenmorangie introduces the eighth release in their Private Edition series, Bacalta
- DSPTCH is kicking off their 10th anniversary with one of the best deals you’ll see on a Dynema backpack
- The Rolling Stones’ 50th Anniversary Whiskey