Many consider the 1962 250 GT SWB one of the greatest sports cars of all time.
The auctions at Monterey this year are shaping up to be one for the books with a number of jaw-dropping rarities going up for sale from all the major auction houses. One of the latest announcements is this immaculate 1962 250 GT SWB, a Ferrari that is considered to not only be one of the greatest cars to wear a prancing horse, but is also seen as one of the greatest sports cars of all time.
What you see here is chassis 3337GT, a well-documented, matching numbers Ferrari Classiche-certified example with the original coachwork and period competition features. It also received a comprehensive restoration by Wayne Obry and Rex Nguyen and is finished in its original Grigio Conchiglia paint.
- Bonhams previews the sale of the 1963 Team Cunningham E-Type
- ICON, builder of some of the most coveted cars in the world, launches its first watch
- An incredible single-owner collection of Group B rally cars are hitting Bonhams this August
- Aston Martin announces production of the Vanquish Zagato
- RM Sotheby’s announces the ‘Exclusively Porsche – The 964 Collection’ auction