The limited edition badge returns for the 2018 model year.
The 2018 BMW M3 CS is back and more powerful than ever with a carbon fiber-heavy body that keeps the fast four-door lightweight and agile. The car is powered by a 3.0L V6 with M TwinPower Turbo technology that takes the car up to 460 hp and can do 0-62 in 3.9 seconds and hits a top speed of 174 mph.
The car will feature a similar suspension to the Competition model and other performance-specific features such as aluminum front and rear axles, a seven-speed M Double Clutch transmission with Drivelogic, and an interior filled with two-tone leather and Alcantara.
The 2018 BMW M3 CS will be limited to 1,200 units and will begin production in March 2018.
- The 2018 Mustang’s chiseled good looks arrive in convertible form
- Ford releases a limited edition 2018 Focus RS for the US and Canada
- This Is The New 2018 Ford Mustang
- Ford reveals the all-new 2018 Expedition
- 500 Horsepower. 0-60 in ~3.2s. Is There Anything Not To Love About The 2018 Porsche 911 GT3?