The upgraded Citadel lets you be as complex (or simple) with your backpack configuration.
Black Ember has introduced its second-generation Citadel backpack refining the design to create the most versatile version yet. On its own, the bag has tons of features to smartly tackle all your storage needs in a heavy duty micro-hex 800D peformance textile bag. The bag can also hide its shoulder straps to create a more briefcase-like design and it has a clamshell-style opening for easy access to your gear. There’s also plenty of dividers and pockets to organize and keep things tidy and if you need to expand bag can take on a number of pouches and attachments to increase your storage needs.
From $ 225, blackember.com
- The Black Ember Citadel Collection Protects What Really Matters to You
- Porsche Design P’6510 Black Chronograph
- Cool Electrical Tower Design Built In The Human Likeness
- Outlier’s Ultrahigh Waterfall System is a modular bag built for your daily essentials
- Wood Kubb Is The Computer Which Steve Jobs Should Have Built