An heirloom-grade chest crafted out of American cherry.
There are plenty of things to drool over at Best Made, but nothing steals our attention more than their collaborations with Ohio-based Gerstner & Sons. The two companies have released their grandest piece yet, a Filed Chest crafted from American Cherry wood. Inspired by a chest owned by inventor and adventurer Robert Edison Fulton, the Field Chest features 12 felt-lined drawers, a secret compartment, a custom German-made clock, leather straps, and much much more. It’s definitely a piece you own for a lifetime and one that will see generations of use.
$ 5,498, bestmadeco.com
- Made in America | Celebrating the Fourth with 20 things Made in the USA
- The Ultimate Classic | Nigel Cabourn’s Crew Sweat
- Inspired by private jets, Mulliner builds the ultimate Mulsanne Limousine
- Incase meshes work and play with their Sport Field Collection
- Glenmorangie introduces the eighth release in their Private Edition series, Bacalta