A new collection inspired by land, sea, and air.
Bell & Ross is starting their year off with three new styles in the BR V2 series. Our favorite of the collection is an update to their travel watch with the GMT Blue, an updated colorway that features a galvanic blue dial with a sunray pattern and a bi-directional bezel in a blue (day) and black (night) two-tone anodized aluminum. The collection will also feature a Military Green model and a limited edition bronze Aéronavale chronograph with an ocean blue dial. All the watches feature a Swiss automatic movement, a 41mm case, and a canvas or metal bracelet option for the GMT and Military Green models.
$ 2,900-$ 5,200, bellross.com
- Bell & Ross presents the next evolution of its BR Heritage line
- Bell & Ross’ new BR-X1 features a ‘belt’ crafted out of matte white ceramic
- Vuarnet introduces a new clip-on collection
- Vortic is turning vintage Army Air Corps pocket watches into stunning timepieces
- CoWatch Smartwatch Is The Future Of Timepieces