Designer and founder George Bamford created a retro-futuristic design based on the style of vintage Zenith watches.
Combining the style of George Bamford’s favorite vintage Zenith wtches and elements of a Zenith pocket watch from 1916, BWD presents its latest limited edition, the El Primero Radar. The watch features a 42mm case with a silver matte finish and a new take on the classic tri-compax dial with a burnt brown dial that darkens as it reaches the edges of the watch. The watch is powered by an El Primero 400 B automatic movement with a 50 hour power reserve. Completing the look of the watch is a black rubber strap with red stitching and a microblasted stainless steel triple folding clasp.
- Zenith pays tribute to the El Primero A386 with a trio of gold limited re-editions
- Zenith and Land Rover unveil a new special edition El Primero
- Hodinkee and Zenith release the perfect modern watch for the true aficionado
- Hermès stunning Pocket Watch for the Only Watch Auction
- ANICORN Reinvents The Analog Watch