Snoopy gets immortalized in a new travel-friendly timepiece.
Watch enthusiast and Peanuts fan George Bamford whips up a new duo of timepieces that celebrate the comic strip’s 70th anniversary. The new Snoopy Editions come in two styles: a Superhero Snoopy model and a traditional Snoopy with his arms as the minute and hour hands and his trusted companion Woodstock ticking away on the second hand. Both watches feature automatic Sellita SW330-1 movement with a 24-hour GMT function and a 42-hour power reserve.
Limited to 70 pieces in each style. Available October 14th.
£1,500 (approx. $ 1,956), bamfordlondon.com
- Tag Heuer and Bamford Watch Department team up on a carbon-cased Monaco
- Fender celebrates the 30th Anniversary of its Custom Shop with its Founder Designs guitars
- Piaget celebrates six decades of ultra-thin watches
- Farer reveals its watch for the 2019 Bernina Gran Turismo
- Converse’s latest Pro Leather celebrates its history on the basketball court