An overlanding overhaul for Chevy’s popular midsize truck.
AEV is now offering a much more extensive kit for the Colorado ZR2 with two new packages to further enhance the truck’s all-terrain capabilities. Available for both the ZR2 Bison and the standard ZR2, the AEV kits will feature a Warn Zeon 10-S winch, additional skid plate protection, a selection of auxiliary lighting options, HighMark fender flares, and 35″ BFGoodrich tires with Crestone DualSport wheels. Additional features include a Bison Rear Bumper for the ZR2 with tubular steel corner protection and exclusive AEV branding.
From $ 11,949, aev-conversions.com
- 9ELEVEN delivers a much-needed headlight upgrade to vintage 911s
- Rough Crafts releases a full carbon fiber motorcycle helmet with a vintage twist
- 5 Simple Ways To Upgrade Your Bathroom Experience
- Xbox One X Review: Is it Worth the Upgrade?
- Beats’ Studio3 adds the W1 chip and gives its noise cancelling tech a big upgrade